POLICIES & PRIVACY
Dixie Darlin'® is a federally registered trademarked brand. This trademark includes the logo and brand name on all products and the graphics created by Dixie Darlin' & Country Traditions. We reserve the right to all of our designs on our products and will not tolerate any replication without granted permission.
All orders are packaged and shipped within 2-3 business days, unless an unexpected order volume has occurred (such as with any promotional offers and/or discounted items). Once your order is ready for shipment you will receive an automated email with tracking information. If you did not receive an email from us make sure you check your spam/junk folder.
- Free Shipping: We offer free shipping on all domestic orders with a total product value over $20 once all promo codes have been applied at checkout. Important: Order ships USPS First Class & does not include brand insurance. Estimated arrival 2-5 business days once shipped.
- Flat Rate - $4: For all domestic orders (under 15 oz/roughly 1-2 tees) that do not qualify for free shipping may select a standard flat rate shipping option of $4. Important: Order ships USPS First Class & does not include brand insurance. Estimated arrival 2-5 business days once shipped.
- Priority (Secured) - $8: Once a package leaves our studio we are unable to control how it is handled by the carrier. However if our Priority (Secured) shipping option is selected at checkout we will replace any item ordered domestically that is damaged and/or lost by the carrier while in transit! Important: Order ships USPS Priority & includes brand insurance. Estimated arrival 2-3 business days once shipped. To file a carrier damage claim you must email photo(s) of damaged package & product within 14 days of delivery date according to the tracking number associated with the order number. Email: email@example.com with images to file a claim. We will not replace any item damaged in transit that is not insured.
- International - $14: Currently we do offer worldwide shipping for a flat rate of $14.
We try very hard to respond to each and every email in the order they are received. We appreciate your excitement for wearing Dixie Darlin' & Country Traditions, but request that you please read our shipping policy in full prior to requesting an order status update as your question might be answered above.
In the event your order does not ship within fourteen (14) days of the date order was place - shipping is on us!
HANDLING & DELIVERY
Once a package leaves our studio we are unable to control how it is handled by the carrier. If your order arrives damaged due to the carrier, and your products are now damaged inside, please speak with your local carrier or post master. Unfortunately, if the secured shipping option was not selected at checkout we are unable to replaced damaged items.
If your tracking number shows your package as "delivered," but it did not arrive to you, please speak with your local carrier or post master. Unfortunately, if the secured shipping option was not selected at checkout we are unable to replaced lost or stolen items.
We understand that sometimes things happen beyond our control during shipment, which is why we created our Brand Insurance option available at checkout for all domestic orders for only $8. When you select the Priority (Secured) Shipping option you are protecting your order from any issues that may occur once your package leaves our studio, ie: damage/theft/missing.
- In the event a shipping issue occurs and you did not select secured shipping we will not replace any damaged/lost item. Brand Insurance is not available after damages have occurred.
- In the event you selected secured shipping and no issues occurred we will not refund the difference between flat rate option.
To file a claim please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with photos confirming damages. If your order was lost or stolen, please email us verification of USPS postal claim.
CARRIER & COST
Our flat shipping cost for both retail & wholesale have been developed over a period of 5 years that works best for both our company, as well as our valued customers. We ship all online retail orders via USPS. Our shipping fees include the calculated current USPS postage rates, tracking information, and mailer.
We highly recommend reviewing our size chart prior to placing your order to help you select that perfect fit. Once your order is placed we are unable to make changes to the pending order. If you still are unsure on your size we also suggest visiting an authorized Dixie Darlin' retailer in your area.
Advice: Our casual & fancy tees do run true to size, so we always suggest going with your usual size.
To view size chart, CLICK HERE.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We do not accept returns for refund. We allow returns for exchanges ONLY. Exchanges are only permitted under the following conditions:
- Item is in new, unworn condition, and has not been washed/dried.
- Item is returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Must include receipt.
- Receipt must include size you wish to exchange for.
Please e-mail email@example.com with your order number for exchange information. We are not responsible for the shipping of returned items.
P.O. Box 60, Lowell, FL., 32663
All orders are non-refundable. We do not accept returns for refund. All sales are final. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time.
PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS
We like to run various & seasonal promotional offers year round to our social media followers and newsletter subscribers. Usually all discounted items will require a promo code that must be applied at checkout. If code is not applied at checkout we are unable to discount afterwards once your order is complete. All sales are final.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT PRODUCT RECEIVED
Although we strive for perfection, we're human and mistakes do happen. If we sent the wrong item or if the item is damaged, we will take care of the costs to get you a new one! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know of our error. We ask that you include images of damages or incorrect item for verification. Damage claims must be claimed within (30) days of purchase.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
When you purchase something from us, as part of the eCommerce buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we may send you emails about our brand, new products, and other company updates. We will never sell your personal information or email address. The information we collect is for the sole purpose of order processing and shipping. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Your information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL). All direct payment gateways adhere to standards managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. This helps ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time.
All emails and social media responses will be replied to during business hours.
Last Updated: 5/19/18